Meerut, (ANI): Five people including the deputy jailer were injured today when violent clashes broke out between the inm..
Dr Swamy's Press Conference unedited full coverage, 01 Nov 2012
Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Thursday targeted UPA chairperson Sonia and Gandhi and Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi accusing them of converting a public firm into a private company. He said that Sonia and Rahul formed a private company named Young Indian and acquired a public limited company, the Associated Journals Limited.
The Associated Journals Ltd is the owner of National Herald and Quami Awaz newspapers and all high value real estate property in Delhi and other places in Uttar Pradesh associated with it. Swamy alleged that the deal between Young Indian and Associated Journals Ltd was a "fraud committed in order to grab the Herald House in Delhi, that is located in a hub and is valued at about Rs 1600 crore.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
A smart remark by Ram Jethmalani alluding to Rajiv Gandhi's swiss bank account created uproar in Rajya Sabha. While partic..
India is going through one of its periodic bouts of exuberance over prospects of better ties with Pakistan. Islamabad&rs..
Narendra Modi first opened at Lucknow national executive of the BJP last June, the plank of federalism and discriminatio..
The second edition of Sabarmati Marathon, flagged off by Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday, saw nearly 18,000 people ..