This article highlights the biased reporting by the so called news organizations in India. It exposes their criminality ..
Dr Swamy's Press Conference unedited full coverage, 01 Nov 2012
Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Thursday targeted UPA chairperson Sonia and Gandhi and Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi accusing them of converting a public firm into a private company. He said that Sonia and Rahul formed a private company named Young Indian and acquired a public limited company, the Associated Journals Limited.
The Associated Journals Ltd is the owner of National Herald and Quami Awaz newspapers and all high value real estate property in Delhi and other places in Uttar Pradesh associated with it. Swamy alleged that the deal between Young Indian and Associated Journals Ltd was a "fraud committed in order to grab the Herald House in Delhi, that is located in a hub and is valued at about Rs 1600 crore.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa has surrendered at the Lokayukta Court and will remain in judicial custody till 22 Octo..
Noted professor of Physics in IIT Kanpur Prof HC Verma said India may be vishwaguru in old days, she is still a vishwagu..
Fremont: Sewa USA is releasing $10,000 towards Sikkim Earthquake Relief efforts as volunteers from Sewa's sister organizat..
Leaders of the Indian industry have once again written a letter to the government expressing their concerns over corruptio..