Universally admired, Pussy Riot (or PR for short) has been promoted as superstars. But what are they?..
Free Tibet Movement : Gangnam Style
"Tibetans challenge Xi Jinping - Gangnam Style." A takeoff of Korean star Psy's uber-popular Gangnam Style, the video features China's heir apparent as a dimwit -- a big-headed oaf whose only response to Tibetans' growing resistance is to arrest, beat and torture protestors. But Xi -- like the four generations of undemocratic CCP heads before him -- cannot stop Tibetans who are moving beyond fear and challenging the very foundations of Chinese rule in Tibet. Ultimately, the joke is on Xi Jinping, the soon to be leader of the unfree world and a remnant of authoritarian rulers of the past. Xi: Resolve the Tibet crisis now or Tibet will soon become your biggest headache.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Communications Minister Kapil Sibal has announced a radical recast of the telecom policy with five major objectives: broad..
"The voters rejected the Congress in UP,” said a Congress leader a day after the party got a pounding in the ..
Most Hindu households have a designated Temple Room or Devhara or Dev Ghar, Puja Ghar, or similar. In cities where..