How can we recognize a Jivanmukta?
"Recognizing" a Jivanmukta can be difficult if not ..
An untold story of Terrorism, Hawala and Corruption Crusader Vineet Narain
This is an untold story of a lone crusader Vineet Narain who single handedly faught against the system and exposed the nexus between corrupt politicians bureaucrats militants and vested interests in India. The details about the journalist can be found on www.vineetnarain.net.
The Jain-Hawala-Militancy Scam Crusade (1993-1997) : The Jain-Hawala-Militancy scam hovered around the fact that the Hawala channels through which terrorist outfits in Kashmir like Hijbul-Mujahideen used to get funds, the same channels used to grease the palms of over 115 top bureaucrats and politicians of the country. CBI, RAW and every other investigative agencies of the country tried to suppress the entire case when Vineet Narain courageously exposed the entire case through his famous video magazine Kalchakra.
Hawala : The biggest scam in the history of independent India : Hawala is the biggest ever scandal in the world which involved over 115 top politicians and bureaucrats of the country. Never before so many top politicians been caught in a single scandal. Hawala Scam was bigger than even Watergate, Iran-gate, Bofors, Harshad Mehta and Lockheed scams.
Unprecedented ramifications of Hawala Crusade on Indian Polity : Vineet Narain’s tireless Hawala crusade and Supreme Court’s intervention have given unprecedented jolt to Indian politics. In the post Hawala period three general elections have been held in four years and 5 times Prime Ministers have taken oath. Instead of one party, two dozen political parties have been forced to run the government.
Historic Success : As a result of the untiring crusade in the Hawala case several cabinet ministers, chief ministers, governors and bureaucrats were charge-sheeted for the first time in Indian history. How the entire case got hushed up even by the highest court of the land is yet another story.
Crusade against corruption in the highest Judiciary of the country... Exposure of the sitting Chief Justice of India : Vineet Narain investigated and published the first ever report on the corruption of a sitting Chief Justice of India in Feb 2000.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
How can we recognize a Jivanmukta?
Prabodhini Gurukula Principles The Gurukula System is based on the great principles evolved out of the experiments conduct..
The grand family of Indian nationalism, the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh has for long been associated with Kashmir. It wa..
After a prolonged stalemate, there’s some movement on the Telangana front. It’s too early to conclude that it ..
There are distinct indications that some forces within India and Pakistan have made headway in improving relations betwe..