In a development that will be nothing short of a horrifying nightmare to the industry of pseudo-secularists, politicians..
CNN-IBN fakes Live Debate with Sri Sri's Recorded Interview!
CNN IBN Face the Nation (FTN) : Airing a fabricated and totally biased cut-and-paste panel discussion as a desperate attempt to silence and tarnish some one of high standing who may disagree with you ideologically... this is the pathetic and highly deplorable tactics some of the media houses are resorting to in our country.
A very serious ethical issue here is that the defendant does not have any chance to defend herself/himself against any of the (probably false) allegations leveled against her/him. A clear attempt to malign the image of a responsible citizen by influential vested interests.
This is exactly what Ms. Sagarika Ghose and the CNN-IBN crew did to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a leading light in the fight against corruption!
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI): Two members of People's Liberation Army nabbed by the sleuths of Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau in..
In metros as well as small cities, many tonnes of household waste as well as industrial waste is thrown away daily. The di..
New Delhi, (ANI): Eighteen of the 23 accused in the Ode massacre case have been sentenced to life imprisonment and the o..