A case had been filed against anti corruption crusader, Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy in Mumbai under Section 1..
CNN-IBN fakes Live Debate with Sri Sri's Recorded Interview!
CNN IBN Face the Nation (FTN) : Airing a fabricated and totally biased cut-and-paste panel discussion as a desperate attempt to silence and tarnish some one of high standing who may disagree with you ideologically... this is the pathetic and highly deplorable tactics some of the media houses are resorting to in our country.
A very serious ethical issue here is that the defendant does not have any chance to defend herself/himself against any of the (probably false) allegations leveled against her/him. A clear attempt to malign the image of a responsible citizen by influential vested interests.
This is exactly what Ms. Sagarika Ghose and the CNN-IBN crew did to Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a leading light in the fight against corruption!
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
At 80, and an icon for the entire India, be it a village girl, or a corporate new joinee. It is not usual to find a senior..
Welcome to !ncredible !ndia. If you were itching that we're already 3 months into 2012 and no fresh scam has come ou..
While it is praiseworthy to ask questions in a democray, and make the politicians in power accountable for the work they..
Janata Party president Dr. Subramanian Swamy today called for a war on corruption in India. Corruption, Swamy said, had re..