Since Independence, Congress has been synonymous with dynasty politics. History has stood witness to how after Nehru era a..
Sudarshan TV vs Zakir Naik : Special Series
In a derogatory tone, Zakir Naik challenged Hindus ”to prove to me that Lord Ganesh is the Bhagwan (God)". By asking such a question Zakir Naik tried to ruffle and shatter the age old belief system and hurt sensibilities of millions of Hindus. But neither Maharashtra Government nor the Government of India came to the rescue of Hindus from whom these governments derive their legitimacy and sustenance to rule.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Patna/ Malegaon/ New Delhi : Replying to the alleged dares of MNS Chief Raj Thakrey, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar t..
Raj Dutt, an IIT-Kharagpur alumnus, and an Indian-American has developed a next-generation energy-efficient computer chip ..
There are several ways in which people pay obeisance (namaskar or salutation) to the divine. Various types of h..
India's national motto 'Satyameva Jayate' has now entered the lounge rooms of the Indian household...tha..