Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy today pleaded before a Delhi court that it should bring on record purported new facts..
Border Security Force ( BSF ) - Duty unto Death | Dec 1, 1965 Foundation Day
With a strength of 240,000 personnel in 186 battalions, including women battalions, BSF is one of the world's largest border patrol forces.
Till 1965 India's borders with Pakistan were manned by the State Armed Police Battallion. Pakistan attacked Sardar Post, Chhar Bet and Beria Bet on 9 April, 1965 in Kutch. This exposed the inadequacy of the State Armed Police to cope with armed aggression due to which the Government of India felt the need for a specialized centrally controlled Border Security Force, which would be armed and trained to man the International Border with Pakistan. As a result of the recommendations of the Committee of Secretaries, the Border Security Force came into existence on 01 Dec 1965, and Shri K F Rustamji was the first chief and founding father.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Over one billion citizens of India shall be celebrating India’s 64th Republic Day all over the country while over ..
Ahmedabad, 16 Dec 2011 | Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today urged the Union Government to check the water flowing ..
For long, India’s policy makers took sturdy economic performance for granted. Double digit growth that would prope..
The BJP government of Madhya Pradesh, in a landmark decision, has decided to start giving education of professional cour..