Veteran journalist and head of interlocutors team on J&K Dalip Padgoankar tried hard to defend their report, in a fi..
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman : IBTL Bharat Samvaad
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman, National Spokesperson, BJP
Smt Nirmala Sitaraman is presently serving as National Spokesperson for Bharatiya Janata Party. She has done her M Phil in International Studies from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She has worked with Pricewaterhouse Coopers as a Senior Manager (research and analysis) and also for the BBC World Service for some time. Also, she is one of the Founder Directors of prestigious Pranava-The school in Hyderabad. She has also been a member of the National Commission for Women from 2003-2005.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
By Titu Shadowson
The IPL is over leaving behind it a trail of controversies, yet the people can’t ..
NDTV, through its foreign subsidiaries, is suspected to be indulging in gross violations of Indian tax and corporate laws...
The Naroda Patiya riot case involved a matter of national importance and it is a case that had been tremendously debat..
IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt is now feeling the heat of his past misconducts. His appeal to not prosecute him in a murder ch..