A woman is the backbone of any society. If this backbone is not strong, within no time, the social structure collapses. Wi..
A shift to a 4th Dimensional Consciousness, When Is Ascension 2012?
SHIV YOG – The Science Beyond Science > Shiv Yog, as Babaji explains is the process of uniting with the Infinite Consciousness. Shiv is the Infinity, as also the Infinite Consciousness. The Yog in Shiv Yog is the process of awakening the infinite potential of a human being through invocation with reverence and absorption of the divine energy.
Every part and organ of the human body is in a state of vibration. The objective of Shiv Yog is to increase the pace of vibration to align it to the vibrational level of SHOONYA. Any organ or system of the body that does not vibrate at the requisite pace tends to attract a disease. While the disturbance in the pattern of vibration could be caused by a multitude of factors – karmic or otherwise, the end result of the disturbance is the disease.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Mumbai, Teesta Setalvad is already infamous and in suspicion for being dishonest with the Muslim witnesses in Gujarat ri..
As per program, VHP is determined to start the Amarnath Yatra from Jyeshth Purnima, that's today, June 3rd, but sinc..
Bihar CM Nitish Kumar has said that Corporates and private sector should be brought under the ambit of the Right to Inform..
BJP has finally woken up to the plight of Hindu refugees. BJP President Nitin Gadkari has said that the party will appro..