NewsX reporter Ridhima Tomar injured as police fire tear gas : Delhi Gang Rape
NewsX reporter Ridhima Tomar got badly injured while reporting from India Gate, where thousands have gathered to protest against government's inaction towards Delhi gang rape accused. Delhi Police used tear gas and water cannons to disperse protesters who were marching towards the Rashtrapati Bhavan demanding justice for the 23-year-old gang rape victim. The protesters, however, braved the water cannons in the winter chill and refused to leave the high-security area. They continued to chant slogans demanding justice for the 23-year-old victim.
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
- Dialogue with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Live Broadcast
Share Your View via Facebook
So often have I stumbled upon Facebook profiles or living creatures that proudly proclaim their being ‘secular&rsq..
Though corruption was prevalent in India since the 1970s, it climbed unbelievable heights after 1992 when the Indian gov..
Entertainment has produced a 45 minutes documentary on the battle of Sri Ramjanmabhoomi. The documentary, Ram Mandir: Ad..
India has emerged as the largest arms importer in the world. More than 70% of the needs of the Indian armed forces are i..