On August 9, 1925 when the No.8 Down Train from Shahjahanpur to Lucknow was approaching Kakori , some one pulled the chain..
Centre's policy paralysis leading country towards negative growth : Modi at NDC Meeting
Modi said, “the last time we met, they spoke of 9% growth but we are still stuck at 7.9%. A nation like us is aspiring only for 0.3% growth?” The Chief Minister called for a permanent policy in fuel utilization that would be of immense help. He pointed that in Gujarat a 3000 MW power plant is underutilized due to lack of fuel. He also called for a commission on natural resources where the Centre must take the views of the state into consideration.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
" Inshallah Kashmir lacks truth. It doesn't lack propaganda. It lacks pain. Best fictional doc..
Europeans and Indians as descendants from a common milk-drinking ancestor within the last 7,500 years.
Discovery has reported a shared genetic signature marks that many Europeans and Indians are descendants from a common milk..
Mumbai / Kanpur, Doubting the intentions behind the proposal to nominate ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar to Rajya Sabha, ..
Constantly under fire from the opposition for his alleged wrong-doing in the 2G spectrum case which cost the nation 1.76 t..