Environmentalism is a broad hypothesis ideology and social moment regarding concerns for environmental conservation and ..
Centre's policy paralysis leading country towards negative growth : Modi at NDC Meeting
Modi said, “the last time we met, they spoke of 9% growth but we are still stuck at 7.9%. A nation like us is aspiring only for 0.3% growth?” The Chief Minister called for a permanent policy in fuel utilization that would be of immense help. He pointed that in Gujarat a 3000 MW power plant is underutilized due to lack of fuel. He also called for a commission on natural resources where the Centre must take the views of the state into consideration.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..
Yesterday I posted to the SHO of the Crime Branch of Delhi Police, located in Rohini, Delhi a written complaint for regist..
Is India a federal state? According to one view, in spite of the fact that the Indian Constitution established a ‘..
Just a few days ago, Gujarat International Finance Tec-City, popularly known as GIFT did the entire nation proud when it..