Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev is considering an appeal against the Supreme Court judgement that blamed him too for the violent c..
Centre's policy paralysis leading country towards negative growth : Modi at NDC Meeting
Modi said, “the last time we met, they spoke of 9% growth but we are still stuck at 7.9%. A nation like us is aspiring only for 0.3% growth?” The Chief Minister called for a permanent policy in fuel utilization that would be of immense help. He pointed that in Gujarat a 3000 MW power plant is underutilized due to lack of fuel. He also called for a commission on natural resources where the Centre must take the views of the state into consideration.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
America, Hartford, “Among the 12-13 full moons in a year the vaishakha full moon is dedicated to (his birth and en..
The Merger of Nagar Haveli and Dadra into the Indian union is a move in the right direction. That the Government of Indi..
NCP chief and Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar has said that a series of scandals have weakened the authority of th..
Whenever I am out of India, my vision of India turns sharper. I become less critical of all that's going wrong, and see wi..