Centre's policy paralysis leading country towards negative growth : Modi at NDC Meeting
Modi said, “the last time we met, they spoke of 9% growth but we are still stuck at 7.9%. A nation like us is aspiring only for 0.3% growth?” The Chief Minister called for a permanent policy in fuel utilization that would be of immense help. He pointed that in Gujarat a 3000 MW power plant is underutilized due to lack of fuel. He also called for a commission on natural resources where the Centre must take the views of the state into consideration.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Indian cow and buffalo breeds possess a rich A2 allele gene that provides a better and healthier quality ..
Arvind Kejriwal and Manish Sisodia, has received 400,000 Dollars from the Ford Foundation in the last three years - Arundhati Roy
In an exclusive interview with CNN IBN activist Arundhati Roy reveals that even though Anna Hazare was propped u..
Islamabad/Karachi, (ANI): Nearly 127 people were killed on Friday evening when a Boeing 737-200 of Bhoja Air crashed whi..
At diamond jubilee celebration of Blind Men’s Association managed H.V.Desai Eye Hospital in Pune of Maharashtra, G..