Editor’s Note: In the divine trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, Vishnu is commonly called the Preserver ..
Newshour Debate with Arnab Goswami : Pak's open aggression (Full Episode)
In a "provocative" attack, Pakistani regular soldiers crossed into Indian territory in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir and ambushed an Indian patrol killing two soldiers, one of whom was decapitated. Condemning the attack, which it called provocative, Government said it will take up the incident with Pakistan. "We expect Islamabad to honour the ceasefire agreement strictly," Defence Ministry said in a late night statement.In a debate moderated by TIMES NOW's Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami, panelists -- Mahroof Raza, Strategic Affairs Analyst; Lt. Gen (Retd) B S Jaswal, Former Army Commander, Northern Command; K C Singh, Former Secy, MEA; Zafar Hilaly, Former Pak Ambassador to US; Syed Tariq Pirzada, Strategic Affairs Analyst; Prof Zafr Jaspal, Quaid-e-Azam University and Admiral (Retd) Jawaid Iqbal, Defense Analyst -- discuss whether India can continue to dialogue process with Pakistan despite an unprovoked ceasefire violation. Published on Jan 9, 2013, Times Now Content
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Supreme Court directed the government to inform the court on giving national monument status to Shriram Setu (Sethu)..
A possible terror attack was foiled just days before the Diwali festival with the recovery of over 5 kg explosives and det..
Raju Parulekar, who used to blog for Team Anna until recently, has said that the team has made him into a demigod so that ..
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was in poll mood today while addressing rural Bhavnagar people in Botad. Modi attac..