The Glorious 18 Years of Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar
To materlise the dreams of H.H. Yogrishi Swami Ramdevji Maharaj & Acharya Balkrishnaji Maharaj, Patanjali Yogpeeth-I, named after great saint Maharishi Patanjali, was commissioned on April 6th, 2006. Revolutionary pieces of work in the field of Medical Science & Research in Yoga & Ayurveda as well as in Medicinal Plants and Herbs have been run chiefly from Patanjali Yogpeeth-I. This multi service unit, spanning in about twenty acre land, has Patanjali Ayurveda Chikitsalaya having world’s largest O.P.D. of capacity of six to ten thousand patients per day, an I.P.D. of one hundred beds, Panchkarma & Shatkarma Clinics & Research Centres, Ayurvedic Surgery & Research Centre, Diagnostics & Research Centres (Pathology, Ultrasound, X-Ray & E.C.G. etc.), in the service of mankind. Simultaneously, qualitative research activities are one of its unique features to define Yoga & Ayurveda on the parameters of modern medical science.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Arunudoy Dehotia, publicity chief of Paresh Barua-headed wing of ULFA has accused Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Assam ..
Odisha, (ANI): India today successfully test-fired 5,000 km-range Agni-5 missile from Wheeler Island at the Odisha coast..
As the traditional ways of goat and sheep rearing are not much liked by new generation, the capable village youths are opt..
Former President Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam has profusely praised Narendra Modi's government's initiatives for rural developmen..