The SIT probing the encounter case of the 19 year old girl Ishrat Jahaan has claimed that the encounter was a fake and tha..
#ArmyDay The Indian Army and its Artillery
The Regiment of Artillery is an operational arm (a regiment/corps) of the Indian Army. Today it is the second largest arm of the Indian Army, and with its guns, mortars, rocket launchers, unarmed aerial vehicles, surveillance systems and missiles, artillery fire-power, constitutes almost one-sixth of its total strength.
--------- Artillery of India ------------
Mortars * 120 mm E1 light mortar
Anti-aircraft guns * All Weather Air Defence Gun System (AWADGS) * 40mm Bofors L/70 anti-aircraft gun (upgraded variant) * 40mm Bofors L/60 anti-aircraft gun (upgraded variant) * 23mm ZSU-23-2 anti-aircraft gun
Field artillery * 105mm Indian Field Gun * 105mm Light Field Gun * 122mm D-30 Howitzer * 130mm M-46 Field Gun * 155mm E1 Metamorphosis gun 45 Caliber Howitzer * 155mm Haubits FH77/B Howitzer
Self-propelled artillery * 105mm FV433 Abbot self-propelled gun * 130mm M-46 Catapult self-propelled gun
Rocket artillery * 122mm BM-21 Grad Multiple Barrel Rocket Launcher * 214mm Pinaka Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher * 300mm BM-30 Smerch Multiple Barrel Rocket Launcher
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Highlights of Best Bakery Case Judgment
- Bombay High Court on 9th July, 2012 passed the historic judgmen..
So often have I stumbled upon Facebook profiles or living creatures that proudly proclaim their being ‘secular&rsq..
To define what is now known as Hinduism in a couple of sentences would be an impossible task. The term was first coined ..
The results of the recent assembly polls in five states have been dissected threadbare. The relative performances and ga..