Every object has its good or distressing vibrations based on its characteristics just like human beings. T..
Would you like Dharmic Civilization to be digested into Western Civilization?
BEING DIFFERENT is the result of 40 years of practice under several Indian spiritual masters, combined with a serious study of Indian and Western philosophical systems and histories. The author, Rajiv Malhotra, is an Indian–American researcher, writer, speaker and public intellectual on current affairs as they relate to civilizations, cross-cultural encounters, religion and science. A scientist by training and now full-time founder-director of the Infinity Foundation in Princeton, NJ, he was previously a senior corporate executive, then a strategic consultant and finally an entrepreneur in information technology and media. He also serves as Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Center for Indic Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, and as adviser to various organizations.
Rajiv has been churning a wide range of issues and ideas related to this book for the past two decades (hence the imagery of the churning of the ocean on the cover). Using the ancient practice of purva paksha, he has benefitted from the advice and criticism of scholars from many Western and Indian traditions during the churning, and he hopes this book will serve to expand these dialogues in the future.
He is the main author of Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines, (Amaryllis, 2011). See: www.BreakingIndia.com.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Janata Party chief Dr. Subramanian Swamy is not letting Chidambaram go. He tweeted from his personal Twitter account, &q..
Anna Hazare has made his intentions clear to the countey. Anna has said that he will work with Congress across the country..
Beijing, June 9: The Shanghai Cooperation Organization proved to be China’s a successful Experiment in Multilatera..
Dear PM of India, Err, let me start by informing you that I am an aam aadmi, in whose name your government has come into..