Congress readies for battle 2014 : Congress Chintan Shivir 2013, Jaipur
The Cong's Chintan Shivir - a brain storming session - begins tomorrow in Jaipur. The party will be strategising for the Gen Elec of 2014. Rahul Gandhi will showcase his youth brigade. But can the Congress and Rahul bring back the lost faith of the aam admi? So we debate today - Is Rahul Gandhi quietly beginning his revamp of the Congress at Jaipur? Can Rahul's Congress deliver victory in 2014? Will Rahul forge a new direction for the UPA govt? Content and source : NewsX
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Diwali brought darkness to his life. He spent his Diwali in jail for a crime, he perhaps didn't commit. But, Holi ..
The Bharatiya Janata Party sponsored nationwide protest against the inept policies and corruption of the Congress led Un..
Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev is considering an appeal against the Supreme Court judgement that blamed him too for the violent c..
Corruption in India is now a major concernfor all patriotic citizens because of scams galoresuch as Satyam, IPL, CWG, an..
Basic problem of PSUs is that they are not accountable except very remotely to the Ministers. Our politicians are accoun..