Software giant Microsoft has closed its acquisition of Skype Global. Microsoft would acquire Skype, an Internet communicat..
Congress' Yuvraj Rahul Gandhi on Babri Masjid Dispute
Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi visited Amethi as a part of his U.P tour. While talking to the media Rahul Gandhi commented that no one in his family is responsible for the Babri Masjid demolition. He also defended the act of his father Rajiv Gandhi who allowed silanyas at the disputed site. Rahul Gandhi said that his family always stood against any fundamentalist actions.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Tens of thousands of people had come to Delhi to support the fast of Swami Ramdev that began on June 4. In the early hou..
In the ancient times there were no houses. People lived in the forest. As they began con¬structing houses they exper..
The second edition of Sabarmati Marathon, flagged off by Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday, saw nearly 18,000 people ..
The Chief Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s biggest food processing plant ‘Himalaya Fresh’ ne..