I demand that the Prime Minister immediately call for the resignation of the Union Home Minister Mr. P. Chidambaram for hi..
RSS' Mega Convention : Mangalore Vibhag Maha Sanghik
Begun in 1925 at Nagpur, the RSS had its first Shakha in Mangalore in 1940. In last 7 decades, the growth and acceptance of Sangh in Mangalore is notable, has reached for almost 80% of the villages. The Mangalore Vibhag comprises 3 revenue districts namely Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Kodagu. Also, the Kannada spoken areas of Kerala’s northernmost Kasaragod district are also included in Mangalore Vibhag of RSS.
Through various social service projects run by RSS and Sangh inspired organisations, Mangalore Vibhag shows an exemplary model of Graam Vikas, (the schemes on rural development) especially noted villages like Idkidu, Palthaje etc. Swayamsevaks are running social projects ranging from education to health and agriculture to cooperative sector in Mangalore Vibhag.
RSS Mangalore Vibhag has organised the mega event Vibhag Maha Sanghik to commemorate Swami Vivekananda’s 150th birth year in a different way.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The debate on NDTV on the relevance of the Bhagavad Gita in the school curriculum, hosted by a nervous Barkha Dutt (clearl..
Chief minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for constructing the Ro-Ro terminal at Gogha, 20 km from Bhavnaga..
1. Kasab and Ishrat were two angelic souls. They were not terrorists but Lashkar Enthusiasts, which is pure and infallib..
Why Lord Krishna's life and message make him the father of communism... Long before Karl Marx, Lenin and Mao, a hist..