Vadnagar: In 2009, Gujarat State Archeological Department had discovered remains of a Buddhist monastery in Vadnagar whi..
RSS' Mega Convention : Mangalore Vibhag Maha Sanghik
Begun in 1925 at Nagpur, the RSS had its first Shakha in Mangalore in 1940. In last 7 decades, the growth and acceptance of Sangh in Mangalore is notable, has reached for almost 80% of the villages. The Mangalore Vibhag comprises 3 revenue districts namely Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Kodagu. Also, the Kannada spoken areas of Kerala’s northernmost Kasaragod district are also included in Mangalore Vibhag of RSS.
Through various social service projects run by RSS and Sangh inspired organisations, Mangalore Vibhag shows an exemplary model of Graam Vikas, (the schemes on rural development) especially noted villages like Idkidu, Palthaje etc. Swayamsevaks are running social projects ranging from education to health and agriculture to cooperative sector in Mangalore Vibhag.
RSS Mangalore Vibhag has organised the mega event Vibhag Maha Sanghik to commemorate Swami Vivekananda’s 150th birth year in a different way.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Two of the three young men who had attacked Prashant Bhushan for his anti-national remarks on Kashmir, were arrested by th..
Karnavati (Ahmadabad), February 27: In 2002, in the spat of religious riots, Qutbuddin Ansari said “save me from R..
Puskar, Rajasthan June 27: “Muslims in India have not come from outside but belong to this country and is an insep..
Narendra Modi was cleared of any wrongdoing by the Supreme Court of India of the Godhra 2002 riots. However, the anti-BJ..