UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi has not participated in any parliament debate since 2006, the records in Loksabha website pro..
Ahmedabad BRTS wins 2 awards at UITP World Congress in Geneva
Ahmedabad BRTS popularly known as Janmarg , continues its glorious run both on and off the road. On the road, it caters successfully to thousands of people everyday. Off the road, Ahmedabad BRTS has won various award of national and international repute.
The latest award comes from the International Association of Public Transport (UITP), which is the international body of Urban Transport agencies in the world. Ahmedabad Janmarg Limited –AJL has won two awards at 60th UITP World Congress, Geneva on 27th May, 2013. AJL-AMC and CEPT have received award in the category of ‘UITP India Political Commitment Award’ and ‘Design Award for BRTS’. This award was given by Mr. Peter Hendy, President Elect UITP, in the presence of other UITP delegates from all over the world and delegates from India.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The fog was always there, long before the Union of India; long before the Britishers or even Marathas and Mughals before..
On October 2nd, 1904 at Mughalsarai, seven miles from Kashi a little baby boy was born to Sharada Prasad and Ramdulari D..
Watching the burning vehicles on television, the mind raced back to December 1992 when Muslims went on the rampage after..
February 27th, 2002 - That was the fateful morning when a mob of a thousand Muslims burnt an entire coupe of Sabarmati E..