Karnavati (Ahmadabad), February 27: In 2002, in the spat of religious riots, Qutbuddin Ansari said “save me from R..
Former RAW Officer RSN Singh's Speech at IBTL Manthan
IBTL Manthan July 2013 | http://www.IBTL.in | http://www.twitter.com/IndiaBTL
Speaker : Former RAW Officer RSN Singh
Seminar on "IB on the Brink?" Politicizing Terror : A disaster in the making
The Rohngiyas and the Buddhists have riots in Myanmar. Where does the terror backlash come? Not in monasteries of Myanmar … the terror attack comes in India Bodhgaya, Bihar Why?
Because the state in India has successfully commenced the destruction and demoralization of its counter terror agencies- starting with the core organization of the IB. By politicizing terror we have created the most permissive and enabling environment for terrorists to operate. Ashley Tellis said, “India has become a sponge for absorbing terrorism casualties on behalf of the West.”
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
On the day of the Bharat Bandh against the petrol price hike, 31 May 2012, the news channelTimes Now broke..
A news site of Gujarat reported this news about an RTI activist who got murdered in Gujarat couple of days ago.It reads as..
The fog was always there, long before the Union of India; long before the Britishers or even Marathas and Mughals before..
A smart remark by Ram Jethmalani alluding to Rajiv Gandhi's swiss bank account created uproar in Rajya Sabha. While partic..