Former RAW Officer RSN Singh's Speech at IBTL Manthan
IBTL Manthan July 2013 | http://www.IBTL.in | http://www.twitter.com/IndiaBTL
Speaker : Former RAW Officer RSN Singh
Seminar on "IB on the Brink?" Politicizing Terror : A disaster in the making
The Rohngiyas and the Buddhists have riots in Myanmar. Where does the terror backlash come? Not in monasteries of Myanmar … the terror attack comes in India Bodhgaya, Bihar Why?
Because the state in India has successfully commenced the destruction and demoralization of its counter terror agencies- starting with the core organization of the IB. By politicizing terror we have created the most permissive and enabling environment for terrorists to operate. Ashley Tellis said, “India has become a sponge for absorbing terrorism casualties on behalf of the West.”
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
- Dialogue with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Live Broadcast
Share Your View via Facebook
In an apparent attack on the Congress-led union government, yoga guru Baba Ramdev Friday appealed to the public not to vot..
Left-liberal media’s myth-making by Shashi Shekhar
In this age of 24x7 electronic media reinforced urba..
No one harboured any illusion that Galleon founder Raj Rajaratnam was going to beat the rap for insider trading, but the c..
If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..