Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) started on a premise that current political options for Aam Aadmi are a choice between devil ..
Harsh Vardhan questions AAP on support from Congress, Full Speech
BJP leader Harsh Vardhan today questioned the Aam Aadmi Party as to what "compelled" the debutant political entity to form a government in Delhi with the Congress party's support. "When his (Arvind Kejriwal's) party emerged, people of this country saw new hope. Though the party emerged due to Anna Hazare's movement, Anna Hazare decided to stay out of politics," said BJP's chief ministerial candidate Harsh Vardhan during a debate on the trust vote in the Delhi assembly. Watch his entire speech in the video. Courtesy : ABP News
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
In metros as well as small cities, many tonnes of household waste as well as industrial waste is thrown away daily. The di..
Tithi : Shravan Shukla Panchami (Fifth day of the bright fortnight of the Hindu lunar month of Shravan)..
A fatwa has been issued in Bhopal by three shahar muftis Mohammad Abul Kalam Kasmi, Raees Ahmed Khan Kasmi and Mufti Say..
# CM expresses indignation over Centre’s unjust move of snatching the Gujarat government’s right for install..