The 34-year long rule of the Left Front in Bengal, according to some quarters, was not spontaneous, but the effect of a ..
Harsh Vardhan questions AAP on support from Congress, Full Speech
BJP leader Harsh Vardhan today questioned the Aam Aadmi Party as to what "compelled" the debutant political entity to form a government in Delhi with the Congress party's support. "When his (Arvind Kejriwal's) party emerged, people of this country saw new hope. Though the party emerged due to Anna Hazare's movement, Anna Hazare decided to stay out of politics," said BJP's chief ministerial candidate Harsh Vardhan during a debate on the trust vote in the Delhi assembly. Watch his entire speech in the video. Courtesy : ABP News
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The list does not end here- Mr. Bhatt was at the centre of a massive recruitment scam that hit Gujarat in 1996 when he h..
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev today threatened to reveal the names of two top leaders on Jan 14, Makar Sankranti, who he alleged h..
In a development that will be nothing short of a horrifying nightmare to the industry of pseudo-secularists, politicians..
The Rig Vedic worship of many gods and goddesses provoked commentators from Abrahamic faiths (mainly Chris..