Leader of Opposition in Rajyasabha Arun Jaitley raised the issue of curtailing the duration of Shri Amarnath Yatra  ..
Amitabh Bachchan has equated Pepsi with poison, Rajiv Dixit exposed earlier
Amitabh Bachchan has equated Pepsi with 'poison'. This has startled the industry and of course the business newspapers. I only hope that what he said inspires other celebrities to also stand up and call a spade a spade rather than bowing before commercial interests. A simple fact that you need to know. As someone said: If you ate the sugar in a Coke can (39 grams) you would vomit uncontrollably. Coke adds phosphoric acid to prevent this. Pepsi is no different. All colas need to be banned. - Devinder Sharma wrote on facbook ( News by Economic Times : www.Goo.gl/9A2fai )
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Right now, the US Congress is debating a law that would give them the power to censor the world's Internet -- creating a b..
The fog was always there, long before the Union of India; long before the Britishers or even Marathas and Mughals before..
Is the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) thinking in terms of reviving its pre-1991 agenda to take on the Co..
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India tabled three reports in Parliament on Friday 17 August 2012 indicting..