Much hot air has been generated over NR Narayana Murthy’s comments on the quality of students emerging from the Indi..
Amitabh Bachchan has equated Pepsi with poison, Rajiv Dixit exposed earlier
Amitabh Bachchan has equated Pepsi with 'poison'. This has startled the industry and of course the business newspapers. I only hope that what he said inspires other celebrities to also stand up and call a spade a spade rather than bowing before commercial interests. A simple fact that you need to know. As someone said: If you ate the sugar in a Coke can (39 grams) you would vomit uncontrollably. Coke adds phosphoric acid to prevent this. Pepsi is no different. All colas need to be banned. - Devinder Sharma wrote on facbook ( News by Economic Times : www.Goo.gl/9A2fai )
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Supreme Court Monday was told that yoga guru Baba Ramdev suffered the wrath of the central government during his gathe..
The India Cyclothon is back for its second edition in Delhi. In addtion to the mass rides, the Hero Cycles India Cyclothon..
It is surprising that the Congress General Secretary Mr. Digvijay Singh has held his own Party’s choice for the Un..
Tithi : Shravan Shukla Panchami (Fifth day of the bright fortnight of the Hindu lunar month of Shravan)..