They accused Lordess Seeta, the epitome of chastity, of ill-conduct. They initiated Nobel Peace Prize in the name of th..
How many clean chits for Narendra Modi?
Ahmedabad, April 10(ANI): In the infamous Gulbarg massacre case, the Ahmedabad court today reiterated that SIT has found no proofs against Narender Modi and others named in the complaint filed by Zakia Jafri in the 2002 Gujarat riots. The SIT's counsel R S Jamwar said that the SIT has filed a closure report recommending no action against any of the accused.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
By Titu Shadowson
The IPL is over leaving behind it a trail of controversies, yet the people can’t ..
Japan has deployed missile batteries in central Tokyo and dispatched destroyers as North Korea makes final preparations ..
In a shameful incident, RSS swayamsewaks were arrested by police in Guruvayur, Kerala on January 26th 2013 while they we..
Just a few days ago, Gujarat International Finance Tec-City, popularly known as GIFT did the entire nation proud when it..