Minister in the British Foreign Office calls for exploring opportunities for closer cooperation between Gujarat and UK
How many clean chits for Narendra Modi?
Ahmedabad, April 10(ANI): In the infamous Gulbarg massacre case, the Ahmedabad court today reiterated that SIT has found no proofs against Narender Modi and others named in the complaint filed by Zakia Jafri in the 2002 Gujarat riots. The SIT's counsel R S Jamwar said that the SIT has filed a closure report recommending no action against any of the accused.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
UK govt seeks active engagement with Narendra Modi's Gujarat
The forgotten hero of Freedom Struggle : Vasudev Balwant Phadke - IBTL Tribute
Vasudev Balwant Phadke (4 November 1845 – 17 February 1883) is a personality whose name struck fear in the hearts ..
Dr. Subramanian Swamy challenges Digvijay Singh in his statement
It is surprising that the Congress General Secretary Mr. Digvijay Singh has held his own Party’s choice for the Un..
Mauritius' bill on Spoken Sanskrit, a bill for Spoken Sanskrit in its National Assembly
While India was running heated discussions and fasts-unto-deaths on corruption, Lokpal and related issues, Government of M..
Tribute to Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya on his 150th Birth Anniversary
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, born in the holy pilgrim city of Prayagraj (later renamed to Allah-abad) on 25th December 1861..
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook