Hawa Singh was an Indian boxer belonging to the Heavyweight category, and was very famous for dominating ..
RBI reckons selling dollars to oil companies
Dehradun, (ANI): The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may consider directly selling dollars to oil marketing companies in an attempt to arrest a further fall in the rupee, which has hit record lows for seven consecutive sessions. Interacting with mediapersons at Dehradun, RBI Governor, Duvvuri Subbarao noted that RBI is open to taking such steps as per needs of the hour. Commenting on the rupee slump, Subbarao said that certain structural changes are necessary to improve the situation.
- One killed, 2 injured as miscreants open fire in assam
- Mamata Banerjee is unfit for politics: Katju
- Mufti stresses reopening Kashmirs traditional trade route
- Indian scientist wins world's richest academic prize
- Restoration of peace in Assam, top priority of govt, says Chidambaram
- Egypt all-veiled TV aims to cover women's needs
- Police arrest Maoists, recover huge cache of arms
- Annas Fast unto death enters day 3
- Northeast India clashes kill 38, displace 170,000
- Maoists planting landmines on roads in Bihar
- Team Anna fast Day 2: Anna calls for united campaign
- Obama vows gun checks after Colorado shooting
Comments (Leave a Reply)
Share Your View via Facebook
Subramanian Swamy begins his Press Conference on his allegation of Chidambaram and son's role in 2G scam.
Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan has paid a heavy price for his anti-national rants. He had recently spoken for a plebisc..
The national council meeting of RSS, being held for the first time in Tamil Nadu was inaugurated today by its chief (Sar..
Undersigned is an unconfirmed advisory issued by Government of India. If true, it shows another attempt, rather contempt..