The group of people which lacks an answer to RSS ideology and perceives RSS with its own skewed benchmark, is now trying t..
A historic win for Narendra Modi : Best Bakery case judgment
Highlights of Best Bakery Case Judgment
- Bombay High Court on 9th July, 2012 passed the historic judgment.
- Out of 9 accused facing life term, 5 have been acquitted and the remaining 4 accused are directed to be sent from Maharashtra Jail to Gujarat.
- The Court has observed that the remaining 4 accused are completing 10 years in jail, hence the State Government can review their conviction, if their conduct in jail was found to be satisfactory.
- The Court has given a compensation of Rs. 3 Lakhs to all the 4 eye-witnesses who were injured also.
- The Court has directed to pay a compensation of Rs. 3 Lakhs to Yasmeen Bano Sheikh also, who demanded re-trial of the case and stated that she was tutored by Teesta Setalvad. Although her petition was dismissed but order to give compensation to her also looks like Court has rewarded her for speaking the truth.
- No clean chit has been given to Teesta Setalvad and her intervention application was also dismissed by the Court with the remarks "Since the Court has not made any observations against her, it requires to be dismissed".
- The Court has also expunged all the adverse remarks passed by the Trial Court against the defence Lawyers and Gujarat State.
- The Court has also set aside the Trial Court's order of compoundable punishment to the accused persons, hence the remaining 4 accused will face only life term.
Also View: Evidence Against Teesta Setalvad
Conclusion : The judgment is historic as it is in total favour of Narendra Modi, in a way that it has acquitted 5 accused and the fate of remaining 4 has been given in the hands of the Gujarat Government to decide after completion of 10 years. The Court has also not given any room to Teesta Setalvad to challenge the verdict in the Supreme Court!
Complete Story : Godhra Riot
Source : François Gautier
Share Your View via Facebook
Millions of Israelis on Thursday stood silently and all road traffic stopped as sirens wailed for two minutes to remembe..
Since last few months some anti national organizations run through foreign money and are being governed by some "so called..
The United States of America and the European Union have been demandeurs seeking that India permit Foreign Direct Investme..
Yoga guru Baba Ramdev on Sunday slammed the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA) Government at the Centre for ..