The double standards of pseudo-secularists have caused immense
damage to policymaking on riots.
We need t..
Atal ji actually said, Narendrabhai is following his Rajdharma
For years on end, sections that dominate the media and intellectual discourse have harped on the misinformation that former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee asked Narendra Modi to “follow his Rajdharma”. See this video and hear yourself what Vajpayee ji said- apart from stating that every leader should follow his Rajdharma, he said that he is confident that Narendrabhai is following his Rajdharma!
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The double standards of pseudo-secularists have caused immense damage to policymaking on riots.
The government has agreed to put the audio recordings of proceedings of the Joint Drafting Committee constituted to draft ..
Since last few months some anti national organizations run through foreign money and are being governed by some "so called..
Patna/ Malegaon/ New Delhi : Replying to the alleged dares of MNS Chief Raj Thakrey, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar t..
07 Nov | Today Dr. Swamy president Janata Party an active user on twitter said Action Committee Against Corruption in Indi..