Were caste equations always as bad as they are today? Not quite. There were always castes but they were not backward.
Best Bakery Case witness says Teesta Setalvad forced me to lie
Yasmeen Banu Sheikh, a prime prosecution witness in the Best Bakery Case in her affidavit dated 17/06/2010 to the Chief Justice Mumbai High Court has accused Teesta Setalvad for forcing her to lie in the Trial court at Mumbai. View Affidavit (Gujarati): www.teesta-setalvad-evidence.blogspot.in
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
After a prolonged stalemate, there’s some movement on the Telangana front. It’s too early to conclude that it ..
It was a Friday night, 4th January, 2013 and much like business as usual, after returning from office and gleeful at the..
Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, born in the holy pilgrim city of Prayagraj (later renamed to Allah-abad) on 25th December 1861..
What can power do to a political party’s financial health? Quite a lot, it seems. An RTI query by a Chennai-based ac..