Remembering 10 May 1857 : Baba Ramdev with Yuva at Merrut
10 May 1857 – The first renaissance of Indian Freedom struggle : The Indian Rebellion of 1857 began as a mutiny of sepoys of British East India Company‘s army on the 10th of May 1857, in the town of Meerut, and soon erupted into other mutinies and civilian rebellions largely in the upper Gangetic plain and central India.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Japan has deployed missile batteries in central Tokyo and dispatched destroyers as North Korea makes final preparations ..
Basic problem of PSUs is that they are not accountable except very remotely to the Ministers. Our politicians are accoun..
Now, ‘made in China’ doctors in India Twenty eight Chinese universities are promoting their MBBS degrees and a..
Former BBC Chief Mark Tully has criticized the dynasty politics of UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi. He made his remarks at th..