What's our contribution to the World - A Pakistani asks
Hasan Nisar - highly regarded Pakistani analyst and columnist - describes the factors responsible for the backwardness of Muslims around the world. He explains that in order to catch up with the West, Muslims must: (1) learn to live in the present with an eye towards a better future (while being conscious of their past); and (2) place an almost exclusive focus on acquisition of science and technology.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Thus we have learnt about the gathering of tulsi leaves which imparts spiritual benefits. We often see that while offering..
Ahmedabad, Thursday: Impressed by China’s Yangshan deepwater seaport on River Yangtze, Gujarat Chief Minister Narend..
The hilly terrain of Jawhar, that was once deprived of basic facilities has now become self-sufficient in agricultural pro..
Indians are by and large a forgiving lot. What else explains our hopping from one tragedy to another without ever fixing..