Introduction : Maharana Pratap Singh, is a name worth remembering to begin one’s day with. His na..
TEDxSRM - Rahul K Easwar - India is My Religion
Rahul Easwar is an author and activist living in Kerala, India. Born into a Namboothiri Brahmin Family, he had his higher education in philosophy and psychology. He had authored several books on Vedanta, Education, lifology, philosophy, Indian culture etc. He works as a corporate trainer taking session on management and psychology and also works for television and print media.
Also an orator who had given speeches across South India about topics varying from Vedanta, Spirituality, Anti-terrorism and Nationalism. He also works on areas of poverty alleviation, health care for poor and social reforms.-
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Sri Lanka Buddhist monks destroy Muslim shrine, alleged that local Muslims were trying to convert the shrine into a mosque
A group of Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka led a crowd that demolished a Muslim shrine last week, the BBC has learned.
As per a report published by the Times of India, the World Health Organization (WHO) has expressed concerns about Indians'..
Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) started on a premise that current political options for Aam Aadmi are a choice between devil ..