Hawa Singh was an Indian boxer belonging to the Heavyweight category, and was very famous for dominating ..
Speak out India: Coke, Pepsi contain alcohol
'Speak out India' is a NewsX special show which focuses on the main news event of the day. Coca Cola is in trouble once again in India. Apparently there may be a reason why its recipe is secret. A French report has concluded that Coke contains traces of alcohol. Not enough to get anyone drunk. But substantial enough to injure religious sentiments and fuel health concerns. So we ask today-Are the western fast food & beverage companies playing with people's sentiments & health? India comments and shares its views only at this NewsX special show 'Speak out India'.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Women are the backbone of any society. Their role in the development of a society is of utmost importance. In fact, it i..
The call that Baba Ramdev has made for bringing the black money back from the land of Maharani Laxmibaai, that now appears..
Sri Lanka Buddhist monks destroy Muslim shrine, alleged that local Muslims were trying to convert the shrine into a mosque
A group of Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka led a crowd that demolished a Muslim shrine last week, the BBC has learned.
Baba Ramdev was today the target of an attack by a man who threw black ink on his face at a press conference he was addr..