Ahmedabad, 16 Dec 2011 | Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today urged the Union Government to check the water flowing ..
Modi's innovative Idea to promote Sanskrit language
"Time to promote Sanskrit language among the masses and let the knowledge contained in scriptures go global," says Narendra Modi Ahmedabad, Monday:
Narendra Modi honours Sanaskrit scholar Vasant Anant Gadgil at Pune
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The fog was always there, long before the Union of India; long before the Britishers or even Marathas and Mughals before..
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today said that the politicians banking on vote banks at the Centre can forget the ..
The Mullaperiyar Dam was built about 100 years ago in Tamil Nadu on the border of Kerala. The dam has become weak since ..
Karnavati (Ahmadabad), February 27: In 2002, in the spat of religious riots, Qutbuddin Ansari said “save me from R..