I have been visiting PAKISTAN for many years ,meeting friends, and catching up with my extended family in LAHORE, KARACH..
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Mystery Reloaded : India's Biggest Cover-up
India's biggest cover-up is an investigative insight into the Netaji mystery and its stranger than fiction subplots. Relying heavily on official records—bulk of them still security classified in violation of democratic norms—the book uncovers a systematic obstruction of justice by the Government of India. First for any book in India, the narrative has been augmented with the excerpts and images of still secret records. Archival material and information obtained under the freedom of information acts of India, the US and the UK has also been made use of.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Recipient of Padma Bhushan award, renowned ghazal singer Jagjit Singh passed away at 8 am in Lilavati Hospital on Monday m..
Indian Political stage appears to be deteriorating with every passing day. The recent FDI debate and its results in both..
American coffee retail giant Starbucks is lobbying hard with lawmakers and government officials in the US to facilitate it..
The Bofors ghost has resurfaced a quarter century after the April 16, 1987 revelations of kickbacks on Swedish state rad..