" Rs.80,000-cr burden reflects Cong-led UPA Govt’s instability and inability to solve corruption, inflation, ..
Youth of India 21st Century : Narendra Modi Google+ Hangout
Modi stressed on the need to promote a culture of skill development among the youngsters and shared some of Gujarat’s initiatives in this regard. He stressed on the need to promote a culture of skill development among the youth of India so that it can compete with China and take on its predestined mantle as the leader of the world. He recounted his experience with the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme that had enabled him to interact with sharp young minds who brought with them some fantastic ideas.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
India has emerged as the largest arms importer in the world. More than 70% of the needs of the Indian armed forces are i..
Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev is considering an appeal against the Supreme Court judgement that blamed him too for the violent c..
Sanjeev Bhatt, whom a section of media hailed as 'whistle-blower' has been denied bail by the honourable Supreme Court of ..
Janata Party president Dr. Subramanian Swamy today called for a war on corruption in India. Corruption, Swamy said, had re..