Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) announced final battle against corruption and corrupts in the form of Maun Tod..
Youth of India 21st Century : Narendra Modi Google+ Hangout
Modi stressed on the need to promote a culture of skill development among the youngsters and shared some of Gujarat’s initiatives in this regard. He stressed on the need to promote a culture of skill development among the youth of India so that it can compete with China and take on its predestined mantle as the leader of the world. He recounted his experience with the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme that had enabled him to interact with sharp young minds who brought with them some fantastic ideas.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Indian nationalism once again witnessed a severe blow by the separatist mentality in Kashmir valley whe..
Captain Vikram Batra, a name that still strikes awe in the minds of the enemy, for he is synonymous with unmatched valour ..
Ramnathi, Ponda (Goa) : ‘All India Convention’ is being organized here between 10th to 14th June 2012 with t..
Minister in the British Foreign Office calls for exploring opportunities for closer cooperation between Gujarat and UK