While sending out a written statement to favour the NGO, Manav Aastha Foundation, which organises pilgrimages for Hindus, ..
Kargil War in the eyes of Najam Sethi, an eminent Pakistani Journalist
Najam Sethi, an award winning Pakistani journalist, editor, and media personality, is the editor-in-chief of The Friday Times, a Lahore based political weekly, and previously the editor of Daily Times and Daily Aajkal newspapers. He also has a current-affairs program on Geo TV and owns Vanguard Books, a publishing house and chain of bookstores.
In 1999, he was arrested by Inter-Services Intelligence following an interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation on government corruption, and detained for almost a month without charges. In 2008 and 2009, he was subject to death threats from Islamist groups for his papers' anti-fundamentalist stances.
Sethi won the 1999 International Press Freedom Award of the US-based Committee to Protect Journalists and the 2009 World Association of Newspapers' Golden Pen of Freedom Award.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi, (ANI): With the world's largest arms importer on a buying spree, global vendors are lining up their produ..
New Delhi/ Lucknow, (ANI): Unfazed by Mayawati's threat of facing worsened law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh ..
Anna’s fast had a very limited objective — that civil society should be involved in drafting the Lokpal Bill &..
The way things stand today, India cannot afford to postpone thinking about her civil-military relations. Much more than ..