Test signals of Narendra Modi’s election-time TV channel are now available on the TV set through the Gujarat Telel..
63 Different Shades of Narendra Modi...
A man who has great faith in education as a means of integral human development and progress to take society far beyond the encircling darkness, gloom and poverty. He emphasises the spread of education especially that of girls which has so far been largely neglected.
Narendra Modi’s love for education is revealed in his respect for teachers and in Kanya Kelavani Yojana, an initiative which is very close to his heart, ushering in an era of enlightenment and empowerment right at the grass root level. Where else will you find a chief minister camping in remote villages in the heat and dirt to encourage parents to educate their daughters?
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
IBTL pays tributes to the visionary by collecting his famous quotes.
"None of us wanted to r..
Seems Arvind Kejriwal’s ventures have finally splitted Team Anna. As Rajendra Singh, a Magsaysay awardee and P..
The 34-year long rule of the Left Front in Bengal, according to some quarters, was not spontaneous, but the effect of a ..
26/11 took away the lives of 2 NSG commandos, 15 Police officers and constables, and around 150 civilians. IBTL pays hom..