Bangalore, It was a perfect modern day setting at the second Convocation Ceremony of the Heritage School, Veda Agama Sam..
Baba Ramdev launches 'Swadeshi' movement by burning foreign clothes
Baba Ramdev launched his country-wide Swadeshi movement against the Central government's decision on FDI in retail by burning a bonfire of foreign clothes in Haridwar on Tuesday. Different units of the Yoga Guru's Bharat Swabhiman Trust (BST) are said to have simultaneously made a bonfire of foreign goods and the agitation in 650 village across India will continue till 2014.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
On August 9, 1925 when the No.8 Down Train from Shahjahanpur to Lucknow was approaching Kakori , some one pulled the chain..
New Delhi/Haridwar, (ANI): Amid the reports of growing differences within team Anna, Veteran Activist Anna Hazare today ..
It is ironic that the spate of “race attacks” on Indian students in Melbourne and Victoria province in 2009-10..
The Gujarat high court has upheld the appointment of Lokayukta by the governor and dismissed the plea of the Narendra Mo..