Oct 14, 2011 Gandhinagar, Friday: Even as Gujarat Government has decided to harness renewable sources of energy to maximum..
My focus is Gujarat, where is your focus Rajdeep Sardesai : Narendra Modi
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has claimed that he never targeted UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi over her treatment and expenditure abroad. Instead, in an interview with Rajdeep Sardesai, Modi said that he was concerned about the health of the Congress president as she is the wife of a former prime minister of the country. I had said that if the information that I received was wrong, I will admit it. But the PMO too clarified the expenditure on her treatment abroad and not her foreign trips.
Video, Image, content owner : ibnlive.in.com
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
If there were no rules, would we be corrupt? Do rules make us corrupt? After all, only when there are rules can rules be b..
Narendra Modi first opened at Lucknow national executive of the BJP last June, the plank of federalism and discriminatio..
While Gujarat Congress leaders continue to say in every forum that the Narendra Modi government is corrupt, the reality co..
Guwahati : The final electoral roll published by the Election Commission of India (ECI) on Friday has revealed that ther..