Osmania University has been in lime light for its anti-national philosophy in past couple of years. The..
Land deal between Robert Vadra and DLF, Exposing IAS officer Ashok Khemka
New Delhi: Haryana's top land records officer Ashok Khemka was transferred within hours after ordered a probe into all land dealings of Robert Vadra, who is under fire over his business links with DLF.
Khmeka, then Inspector General of Registration Haryana, in an order dated October 12, 2012 asked the deputy commissioners cum registrars of the four districts of Gurgaon, Faridabad, Palwal and Mewat to inspect all documents registered from January 1, 2005 to till date by or on behalf of Robert Vadra. Source : abpnewstv
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Gujarat government has distanced itself from the arrest of IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt. The government has asserted that ..
What can power do to a political party’s financial health? Quite a lot, it seems. An RTI query by a Chennai-based ac..
The national council meeting of RSS, being held for the first time in Tamil Nadu was inaugurated today by its chief (Sar..