01. Appliances: Goodwill and other programs like Habitat for Humanity ReStore and the Salvation Army ac..
Land deal between Robert Vadra and DLF, Exposing IAS officer Ashok Khemka
New Delhi: Haryana's top land records officer Ashok Khemka was transferred within hours after ordered a probe into all land dealings of Robert Vadra, who is under fire over his business links with DLF.
Khmeka, then Inspector General of Registration Haryana, in an order dated October 12, 2012 asked the deputy commissioners cum registrars of the four districts of Gurgaon, Faridabad, Palwal and Mewat to inspect all documents registered from January 1, 2005 to till date by or on behalf of Robert Vadra. Source : abpnewstv
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The nation commemorates the 13th anniversary of Kargil Victory on July 26th 2012. The nation salutes the supreme sacrifi..
Senior IPS officer, DIG in Fire Department, D D MIshra has been forcefully admitted to a mental hospital. His fault was th..
The Chief Minister Narendra Modi is set to begin his one-day series of Sadbhavana fasts after his recent Sadbhavana Missio..
India’s is being destroyed. It is being destroyed Politically, Militarily, Economically, Constitutionally as well ..