The mass exodus of thousands of north-eastern people from various parts of India, coming on the heels of Assam riots and..
Aashifa Khan, Gujarat Congress' former state spokesperson joins BJP
Former Gujarat Congress spokesperson Aashifa Khan today joined BJP.
In June this year, Gujarat Congress announced a list of party’s new spokesperson. While all four past spokespersons were continued, only one Ashifa Khan was dropped. Aashifa Khan is from Bharuch.
For Gujarat BJP and Gujarat Congress, anything that happens in connection with Bharuch is important, because Bharuch is Congress leader Ahmed Patel’s area.
VideoContent : DeshGujarat
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena (BSKS) & Ek Hi Vikap "Bharat" youth activists registered their protest against the PFI rally ..
Japan has deployed missile batteries in central Tokyo and dispatched destroyers as North Korea makes final preparations ..
Vivekananda house at Chennai, India - housing a cultural heritage museum in memory of Swami Vivekananda, launched India&..
I demand that the Prime Minister immediately call for the resignation of the Union Home Minister Mr. P. Chidambaram for hi..