When 24 year old Dimsa rebel, Binod (name changed) got off the bus after 3 days long journey in train from Assam to Beng..
After robotic arms, Scientists working on thought-controlled cursors : BrainGate
A trial funded in part by NIH is evaluating an investigational device called the BrainGate neural interface system. This is a type of brain-computer interface (BCI) intended to put robotics and other assistive technology under the brain's control. By imagining the movement of their own arms, two paralyzed individuals were able to use the BrainGate to make complex reach-and-grasp movements with robotic arms. Credit: The BrainGate Collaboration. Video: NIHNINDS
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Supreme Court directed the government to inform the court on giving national monument status to Shriram Setu (Sethu)..
The grand family of Indian nationalism, the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh has for long been associated with Kashmir. It wa..
A Hindu trust in India's eastern state of Bihar has begun building a replica of Cambodia's Angkor Wat temple. Th..
For long, India’s policy makers took sturdy economic performance for granted. Double digit growth that would prope..