Work on the proposed Rs 78,000-crore nano city Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) has now started in Gandhina..
Ultimate Battles : King Porus vs Alexander
Alexander the Great needs no Introduction but Porus was the King of Paurava ( A region of Potohar, Gujrat Punjab and other Adjacent regions) . The battle is known as the one of the famous Battles in history in terms of War Tactics of Older times. king Porus never surrended while Alexander the great Won but he was so much Impressed by Bracery of Porus that he let him rule his Kingdom as Porus was one of the first kings in this region who did not Surrender and Porus told Alexander that Either Treat me as a King or Either Porus cannot comply. Later on Alexander tried to push more into India but Majority of Indian Kings got united not like in Punjab where Taxiles and Porus were fighting.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
For long, India’s policy makers took sturdy economic performance for granted. Double digit growth that would prope..
America, Hartford, “Among the 12-13 full moons in a year the vaishakha full moon is dedicated to (his birth and en..
The Muslim fatwa and Secular deception not withstanding, over 70 lakh people, most of them students, performed Surya Nam..