It was a blessed day for IBTL when we got aashirwad from His Divine Holiness Pujaniya Sri Sri Ravishankar Ji in Delhi. S..
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman : IBTL Bharat Samvaad
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman, National Spokesperson, BJP
Smt Nirmala Sitaraman is presently serving as National Spokesperson for Bharatiya Janata Party. She has done her M Phil in International Studies from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She has worked with Pricewaterhouse Coopers as a Senior Manager (research and analysis) and also for the BBC World Service for some time. Also, she is one of the Founder Directors of prestigious Pranava-The school in Hyderabad. She has also been a member of the National Commission for Women from 2003-2005.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
A priest of a local church has been booked on charges of raping a 22-year-old mentally and physically challenged Hindu g..
Both Hindus and the Muslims have sufficient ammunitions -some real, some imaginary-to hurl at each other. The problem th..
As per a report published in the daily DNA, the money in the Swiss bank accounts of Indian holders has been taken out and ..
The issue of Delhi (also surrounding areas) and crime against women is bit larger, especially when we discuss the safety..