A foreigner asked a saint, “Could you describe the uniqueness of India as briefly as possible?” The saint re..
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman : IBTL Bharat Samvaad
Smt Nirmala Sitharaman, National Spokesperson, BJP
Smt Nirmala Sitaraman is presently serving as National Spokesperson for Bharatiya Janata Party. She has done her M Phil in International Studies from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She has worked with Pricewaterhouse Coopers as a Senior Manager (research and analysis) and also for the BBC World Service for some time. Also, she is one of the Founder Directors of prestigious Pranava-The school in Hyderabad. She has also been a member of the National Commission for Women from 2003-2005.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
While it is praiseworthy to ask questions in a democray, and make the politicians in power accountable for the work they..
The Hague, February 18: In the wake of the "Sexual Abuse Epidemic" unearthed in Roman Catholic Church in Net..
Narendra Modi first opened at Lucknow national executive of the BJP last June, the plank of federalism and discriminatio..
Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh, RSS, ran several programmes in Muslim majority areas of Western UP last month. The organisa..