Laxman Dhotre is seen searching for work on the streets of Pune. He longs to go back to his home. His wife says, “..
The Official First 7 Minutes - The Attacks Of 26/11
The Official first 7 minutes of Ram Gopal Varma's film "The Attacks of 26/11". Eros International in association with Alumbra Entertainment Media presents The Attacks of 26/11.
The events of 26/11 will always be remembered, not only the sorrow but also the valour and humanity that was displayed that day. The content of this film is only a cinematic interpretation of the tragic events.
The Attacks Of 26/11 is a Film by Ram Gopal Varma based on the 2008 attacks in Mumbai. The film features Sanjay Jaiswal, Nana Patekar & more. This movie gives you an insight of 26/11, when 9 trained terrorists held Mumbai hostage for 60 hours causing Mumbai under terror.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
New Delhi/Haridwar, (ANI): Amid the reports of growing differences within team Anna, Veteran Activist Anna Hazare today ..
Investigation officer and assistant commissioner Shri N.C.Patel has turned in an affidavit in the Ahmedabad rural high cou..
Sri Lanka Buddhist monks destroy Muslim shrine, alleged that local Muslims were trying to convert the shrine into a mosque
A group of Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka led a crowd that demolished a Muslim shrine last week, the BBC has learned.
Bangalore. July 28, 2012: While as a Member of the Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB) I do not shy ..