Aishwariya Rai Bachchan lauds Modi's Gujarat for rapid progress
Vadodara, Dec. 9 (ANI): Days before the assembly elections in Gujarat, Bollywood actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on Sunday praised the growth witnessed by the state in the past years under Chief Minister Narendra Modi government. Incidentally her father-in-law and Bollywood legend, Amitabh Bachchan is the brand ambassador for Gujarat's tourism department.
"I am familiar with the incredible progress in Gujarat. The nation has been witnessing it and I am so glad that I am considered as part of the family here. It has been a long standing relationship, it became even closer from my film and I feel totally at home here," said Aishwarya.
Modi, who is contesting from Ahmedabad's Maninagar seat, will lock horns with Congress candidate Shweta Bhatt. Maninagar is a Modi stronghold and he has held this seat since 2002. In 2007, he defeated the Congress candidate by around 75,000 votes. Gujarat will go to the polls in two phases on December 13 and 17. The counting of votes will take place on December 20. (ANI)
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Chief minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for constructing the Ro-Ro terminal at Gogha, 20 km from Bhavnaga..
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today said that the politicians banking on vote banks at the Centre can forget the ..
The nation is currently agitated over the inability of the UPA Government to force the Chinese Army to retreat from Daul..