The government has agreed to put the audio recordings of proceedings of the Joint Drafting Committee constituted to draft ..
Newshour Debate with Arnab Goswami : Pak's open aggression (Full Episode)
In a "provocative" attack, Pakistani regular soldiers crossed into Indian territory in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir and ambushed an Indian patrol killing two soldiers, one of whom was decapitated. Condemning the attack, which it called provocative, Government said it will take up the incident with Pakistan. "We expect Islamabad to honour the ceasefire agreement strictly," Defence Ministry said in a late night statement.In a debate moderated by TIMES NOW's Editor-in-Chief Arnab Goswami, panelists -- Mahroof Raza, Strategic Affairs Analyst; Lt. Gen (Retd) B S Jaswal, Former Army Commander, Northern Command; K C Singh, Former Secy, MEA; Zafar Hilaly, Former Pak Ambassador to US; Syed Tariq Pirzada, Strategic Affairs Analyst; Prof Zafr Jaspal, Quaid-e-Azam University and Admiral (Retd) Jawaid Iqbal, Defense Analyst -- discuss whether India can continue to dialogue process with Pakistan despite an unprovoked ceasefire violation. Published on Jan 9, 2013, Times Now Content
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
What was Rajiv Gandhi’s fatal error in politics? It does not need a seer to say that it was his claim to honesty &..
The India Cyclothon is back for its second edition in Delhi. In addtion to the mass rides, the Hero Cycles India Cyclothon..
As B.B. Dutta writes: “The use of symbols-letters of the alphabet to denote unknowns, and equations are the ..
New Delhi, July 3: The returning officer has cleared Pranab Mukherjee’s candidature for President but the BJP has ..