Lot of channels and newspapers have recently reported about the sting operation done by Shri Pushp Kumar Sharma and subs..
#ArmyDay The Indian Army and its Artillery
The Regiment of Artillery is an operational arm (a regiment/corps) of the Indian Army. Today it is the second largest arm of the Indian Army, and with its guns, mortars, rocket launchers, unarmed aerial vehicles, surveillance systems and missiles, artillery fire-power, constitutes almost one-sixth of its total strength.
--------- Artillery of India ------------
Mortars * 120 mm E1 light mortar
Anti-aircraft guns * All Weather Air Defence Gun System (AWADGS) * 40mm Bofors L/70 anti-aircraft gun (upgraded variant) * 40mm Bofors L/60 anti-aircraft gun (upgraded variant) * 23mm ZSU-23-2 anti-aircraft gun
Field artillery * 105mm Indian Field Gun * 105mm Light Field Gun * 122mm D-30 Howitzer * 130mm M-46 Field Gun * 155mm E1 Metamorphosis gun 45 Caliber Howitzer * 155mm Haubits FH77/B Howitzer
Self-propelled artillery * 105mm FV433 Abbot self-propelled gun * 130mm M-46 Catapult self-propelled gun
Rocket artillery * 122mm BM-21 Grad Multiple Barrel Rocket Launcher * 214mm Pinaka Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher * 300mm BM-30 Smerch Multiple Barrel Rocket Launcher
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Nukkad Tea Shop is always busy with people from all walks of life coming to have a “Cutting Chai”. Curre..
Baba Deep Singh was a Gur Sikh belonging to the village Pahuwind in the district of Amritsar. He was tall, strong, and ..
Hindus, who have always believed in sense of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ & Sarvapantha Samabhaav’ are ..
Watching the burning vehicles on television, the mind raced back to December 1992 when Muslims went on the rampage after..