To define what is now known as Hinduism in a couple of sentences would be an impossible task. The term was first coined ..
RSS' Mega Convention : Mangalore Vibhag Maha Sanghik
Begun in 1925 at Nagpur, the RSS had its first Shakha in Mangalore in 1940. In last 7 decades, the growth and acceptance of Sangh in Mangalore is notable, has reached for almost 80% of the villages. The Mangalore Vibhag comprises 3 revenue districts namely Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Kodagu. Also, the Kannada spoken areas of Kerala’s northernmost Kasaragod district are also included in Mangalore Vibhag of RSS.
Through various social service projects run by RSS and Sangh inspired organisations, Mangalore Vibhag shows an exemplary model of Graam Vikas, (the schemes on rural development) especially noted villages like Idkidu, Palthaje etc. Swayamsevaks are running social projects ranging from education to health and agriculture to cooperative sector in Mangalore Vibhag.
RSS Mangalore Vibhag has organised the mega event Vibhag Maha Sanghik to commemorate Swami Vivekananda’s 150th birth year in a different way.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Israeli government is will soon approve the long awaited immigration of more than 7,200 Indian Jews from Manipur and M..
Just a few days ago, Gujarat International Finance Tec-City, popularly known as GIFT did the entire nation proud when it..
Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa has surrendered at the Lokayukta Court and will remain in judicial custody till 22 Octo..