Today Dapoli court issued ordered Police to register FIR against Divya Marathi editor Kumar Ketkar for his defamatory arti..
RSS' Mega Convention : Mangalore Vibhag Maha Sanghik
Begun in 1925 at Nagpur, the RSS had its first Shakha in Mangalore in 1940. In last 7 decades, the growth and acceptance of Sangh in Mangalore is notable, has reached for almost 80% of the villages. The Mangalore Vibhag comprises 3 revenue districts namely Dakshina Kannada, Udupi and Kodagu. Also, the Kannada spoken areas of Kerala’s northernmost Kasaragod district are also included in Mangalore Vibhag of RSS.
Through various social service projects run by RSS and Sangh inspired organisations, Mangalore Vibhag shows an exemplary model of Graam Vikas, (the schemes on rural development) especially noted villages like Idkidu, Palthaje etc. Swayamsevaks are running social projects ranging from education to health and agriculture to cooperative sector in Mangalore Vibhag.
RSS Mangalore Vibhag has organised the mega event Vibhag Maha Sanghik to commemorate Swami Vivekananda’s 150th birth year in a different way.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
FIR against Kumar Ketkar for his defamatory article, made allegations against Indian Judiciary and RSS
When 33-year-old Ashoo Mongia visits the supermarket it's rarely for stocking up his fridge for the week. As head of..
Foreign funding into the country is something we should closely watch. The following report by one of our readers based ..
Ashfaqulla Khan was a loyal friend, a great revolutionary, a real martyr who sacrificed his life for the cause of freedo..
Ecological Agriculture Movement’s Women Group gets huge success in marketing of traditional foods. Ladoos of Jowar, ..