Aarti is an easy and beautiful medium to light the lamp of devotion (present in the seeker’s heart) and obtain God..
Uttarakhand Floods 2013: Keep your faith alive, says Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar appeals to people to remain calm, peaceful and offer their prayers to those who have departed. "Even in difficulties, if the faith remains then that is real faith," he says. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar opines that precautions are a must for such natural calamities, which are inevitable.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is talking of a “conspiracy” to topple his government. Why do these words sound ..
Shivaji was a military genius who built an empire from scratch but it is for sparking a national revival that he should ..
The clash between P Chidambaram and Montek Singh Ahluwalia is affecting decisions of national importance. Earlier, P Chi..
Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena (BSKS) & Ek Hi Vikap "Bharat" youth activists registered their protest against the PFI rally ..