Swiss bank revealed India has more money than rest of the world The second best Russia has 4 times lesser deposit. U.S. is..
Delhi Police made a false story over Subhash Tomar's death
The death of constable Subhash Tomar during last December's Nirbhaya agitation at India Gate was due to a heart ailment and not because of an attack by protesters, as asserted by the Delhi Police, a panel of doctors has concluded.
"It was electrical arrhythmia (a disorder of the heart rate), occurring in the backdrop of underlying significant pre-existing coronary heart disease with old myocardial infarction (heart attack), which killed Subhash Tomar", says the report submitted by the panel of four doctors appointed by Delhi.
"Tomar's heart disease was of such nature that he was already in a compromised state and was at a high risk of sudden death," the doctors conclude in the report on the 45-year-old cop who collapsed during the protests.
Reported by Times of India ( www.Goo.gl/LUK0z ) | Image and Video Courtesy : India TV
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
The Bharatiya Janata Party sponsored nationwide protest against the inept policies and corruption of the Congress led Un..
Indian cow and buffalo breeds possess a rich A2 allele gene that provides a better and healthier quality ..
BJP has blasted away the Congress' Vision document on various points and has termed it 'Visionless' document..
Rampant violation of human rights and continuous exploitation of the natural wealth of Balochistan by Pakistan has been ..