Gujarat village with 24-hr Wi-Fi, CCTV cameras, solar-powered lamps
Ever heard of a village with CCTV cameras, 24-hour Wi-Fi Internet and solar-powered lamps? Well, Punsari village in Gujarat is providing its citizens much more than what even some urbanites can hope for. And all this is being done without any NRI funding or any special donations. Their formula for success? Make optimal use of the government schemes.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Left-liberal media’s myth-making by Shashi Shekhar
In this age of 24x7 electronic media reinforced urba..
Maharana Pratap was born on May 9th 1540 in Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthan. His father was Maharana Udai Singh II and his mother..
Is India a federal state? According to one view, in spite of the fact that the Indian Constitution established a ‘..
In older times, it used to be impressed upon the minds of children that ‘early to bed and e..