Is the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) thinking in terms of reviving its pre-1991 agenda to take on the Co..
Gujarat village with 24-hr Wi-Fi, CCTV cameras, solar-powered lamps
Ever heard of a village with CCTV cameras, 24-hour Wi-Fi Internet and solar-powered lamps? Well, Punsari village in Gujarat is providing its citizens much more than what even some urbanites can hope for. And all this is being done without any NRI funding or any special donations. Their formula for success? Make optimal use of the government schemes.
- How Muslims are taking over the world at an ALARMING Rate
- Hindu Temples and Government Control
- Love Jihad, a Myth or Reality?
- CIA agent, christian convert Rajmohan Gandhi is for Breaking India?
- Arnab Goswami takes on Ashutosh and Aam Aadmi Party
- Beware of this Corrupt Media... Arvind Kejriwal and Punya Prasun Bajpai Exposed
- Former Police Commissioner of Delhi Neeraj Kumar takes on Arvind Kejriwal
- Teesta Setalvad's perjury & deceit exposed in R.B. Sreekumar's taped conversation
- Arvind Kejriwal Virus will finish India?
- Shivaratri, Understanding Shiva with D.K. Hari and D.K. Hema Hari
- Rahul Gandhi's Facebook Look Back Video Revealed
- No rocket science, only pocket science : Ameeba Hasin
- Teena Sharma of AAP slapped Aam Aadmi Party Leader Ezaz Khan on National TV
- Twitter Town Hall with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- A Unique #ChaiPeCharcha Experiment by Narendra Modi
Share Your View via Facebook
Nature has struck again, this time in Sikkim and the ground has shaken literally. Sikkim hit by an earthquake of 6.8 in ma..
The world belongs to those who accomplish, they say. Barely 50 days old in CM chair of Uttarakhand after he was reappointe..
Oct 14, 2011 Gandhinagar, Friday: Even as Gujarat Government has decided to harness renewable sources of energy to maximum..
Patna/ Malegaon/ New Delhi : Replying to the alleged dares of MNS Chief Raj Thakrey, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar t..